Today I uploaded a range of images to serve as headers for the pages–set to rotate randomly. Here’s a list of the photos and where they’re from. See if you can spot them all!
- My friend JB flying down the the tallest single-structured sand dune in North America, at Bruneau Dunes outside of Boise, ID.
- The garden I grew up with, lovingly tended by my father for many years, in Monticello, AR.
- The turquoise waters of Lake Louise, the site of my engagement.
- Fresh sugar snap peas from the Dane County Farmer’s Market.
- A cool panoramic shot from Yosemite, featuring my husband, part of Half Dome, Liberty Cap, and Nevada Falls.
- Sunflower and cucumber hut in the Troy Gardens Kids’ Garden.
- Several photos in one: my home-canned products, me helping a student put on shoe coverings at the University of Wisconsin dairy barn, my mom’s borscht, and me making Mexican cabbage salad.
- The dam at Hetch Hetchy (which broke John Muir’s heart), along with a tiny glimpse of my sister-in-law, nephew, and mother-in-law.